COME JOIN THE RIDE!

"A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven"

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Girl's Camp & New Beds

 One of my church callings is Laurel Advisor, even thought I wasn't able to go to all of girl's camp this year, I got to go one of the days. We went on a hike, crossing a "creek" multiple times, it was a lot higher than we thought with no real trail. We weren't able to reach our final destination (a waterfall) due to a mud slide, but we sure had fun.  We also had a paint night, and got to eat a really yummy dutch oven dinner.  Maybe next year I'll get to go to all of camp:)
 a cute candid of our favorite baby
Pila and I got a new bed so Meilani's twin size bed got switched out for our old queen.  Prior to the kid's new bed, Meilani slept on her twin and Izzy and Osi slept on the floor.  They are now all sharing a bed and loving it. (we could probably fit at least one more kid on it:))

No comments: