COME JOIN THE RIDE!

"A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven"

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Izzy & Preschool

I signed Izzy up for the school district's preschool program months ago. They were waiting for a grant to go through before they could make a decision on who got into preschool or not.  We've been telling him that he will start school soon, but I've also been trying to come up with alternatives just in case the school district's preschool program didn't work out. We got an email today and I almost cried because I was so happy for him!! He got in and also got his teacher assignment....Mrs Kitchen. He's going to LOVE it!!!

 Osi wanted to wear Meilani's shopkins pj's one day. It went from good....
 to bad.....
 to worse, really fast!!

We also discovered our little Osi loves broccoli, I wish we had more broccoli lovers in our house, but maybe if I keep making it over and over again,, they will all eventually come to like it:)

No comments: