COME JOIN THE RIDE!

"A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven"

Friday, March 23, 2018

Meilani's program

Meilani has been walking around the house singing jungle songs for the past month or so.  Most recently she has asked me about 25-30 times if I would come to her Kindergarten program. "Of course I'll be there!! I wouldn't miss it:)"  To say she's been excited would be an understatement:)
I'm a little sad I didn't get any good pictures of her while she was singing, she was at a weird angle and didn't look over at me too much, and the teachers at school assured us that they were recording the whole thing and each child would get a copy. So we sat back and enjoyed the program instead. And let's be honest....If I had been recording it on my own phone every other second you would hear Izzy saying "I want to play the phone" over and over again!! lol

After the program while we were getting Osi ready to go and fighting the crowd Meilani took Izzy back to her classroom to "check it out" she showed him pretty much everything in her classroom and he loved it and can't wait for a few more years to pass so he can go to school too.

Later that night Izzy was being pretty quiet so I looked at the phone to see what he was doing. This is what was on the screen, he's such a smarty pants and was sounding out and typing words. He's got all of the letter sounds down, so he'll often say, "How do you spell....." then I'll sound out the word for him and he'll figure out the letter sounds and spell the word out.  Good Job Izzy boy!!

And our cute little chunk Osi...can't leave him out:)

No comments: