COME JOIN THE RIDE!

"A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven"

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Spring Break 2018

While hearing everybodies fun plans for spring break, my mind was conflicted.  I was a little sad that we couldn't go on some kind of trip as a family, but with the new clinic and Pila having some major surgeries he had to do on Friday it just wasn't going to happen. The other half of my brain knew the kids would be perfectly happy to just relax.....sleep in as long as they could, hang out with friends, play as much electronics as they could, and eat us out of house and home!! Since the second option was what I knew they really wanted to do we went with that one.  I did plan a staycation for one of the nights and Jodi got us a hotel room so the little kids could swim and although we didn't spend the night at the hotel (another long story) we went back the next morning and ate breakfast and swam some more:)





Too cool to swim today!!

Wishing he could join them, but I know he would freak out about the cold water!!


Eventually Ofeina and Ami got in and they all had a lot of fun:)

No comments: