COME JOIN THE RIDE!

"A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven"

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Little Silver Wrapper


Dear Little Silver Wrapper,

Which garbage can do I throw you away in without the kids finding my "secret Klondike Bar stash?" 

Today's been one of those days....Osi has been sick since Monday, hopefully it's teething, and hopefully it ends soon (as I'm writing this he just threw up...again) Poor Kid!! Pila is sick too, he's got a cold/flu. Feeling so sick that he ended clinic at lunch time and had the rest of the afternoon rescheduled for Friday. That has never happened, he's never rescheduled clinic because of not feeling good, hopefully his sickness passes quickly too, especially since he has a full day of surgeries tomorrow. 

I've got one more load of laundry to put in the dryer before bed because Meilani refuses to wear jeans to school and all 3 of her sweat pants are dirty. 

I've been trying to be good at working out after the kids go to bed, does bouncing a 35ish pound 18 month old, count? You know, bouncing him, while sitting on the edge of the couch? Bouncing him until my legs BURNED? I'm counting it, especially since my legs still feel a bit jello-y

I'm going to try to do better at this blogging thing, my kids deserve it. I've been blogging since the beginning, around 11 years worth of posts, and I'm about a year behind so hopefully every night I can post 1 new one and 1 old one. 

Other than a sick, whiney/clingy baby we are doing good, really good. 
💗

No comments: