COME JOIN THE RIDE!

"A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven"

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Nice Day

Today was a beautiful day, you know those days where you walk out of the house and think to yourself "what a great day!!" 

While the big kids were at school I took these 2 out to play. Osi's getting old enough that he can wander around the yard as long as he has somebody watching him. Usually when the big kids go outside he'll notice and bring me his shoes and I'll carry him down the garage stairs, and yell to whoever's out there to "watch your brother" They don't mind and neither does he.

Ofeina has her first track meet today. She joined about a week ago, and is hoping to stay in shape for cheer, hang out with her friends more, and "get a good tan" We're proud of her that she's stepping out of her comfort zone and trying something new. Today she did the 100 m and long jump. When I asked her how she did, she said "ehh" Good Job Ofeina!!

While Izzy and Osi were outside we decided to go on our first bike ride of the year. I loaded them up in the Madsen, and we were off....for about a block and a half, and I was dying!! (we turned around and headed back home.  Plus it was getting a little windy and Osi has a bad runny nose...see the justification there?) Last night I ran for 2 miles on the tread mill and that block and a half bike ride was waaaayyyyy worse than the run. I'm definitely going to have to work on that one.
💛


No comments: