COME JOIN THE RIDE!

"A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven"

Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday


Mana is super obsessed with football cards. He earns money by rubbing Grandpa's feet or working at Apex as the janitor. Whenever I let him, he orders cards off of eBay or buys them at Walmart. Then takes them to school and trades them, or trades them with his cousins Paxton and Tevon. His teacher said it's kind of "the thing" for 3rd grade boys right now. I found many pictures like the one above on my phone today
And this little stinker has learned how to take his pants and diaper off, the only thing that is "Osi proof" these days are his pajamas, but I'm sick of him wearing them day and night. The only option  Walmart had to solve my problem was long sleeved onesies. The only problem is that the highest size they go up to is 24 month, this boy is almost a 3T so for now they're just going to have to stretch over his "fluffiness" Maybe I'll have to go to the tractor supply store or IFA to find him some overalls. 
💛

No comments: